Friday, May 27, 2011

Pink Saturday

Hello and welcome to another Pink Saturday, hosted by Beverly of http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/05/pink-saturdays-3rd-birthday-may-28-2011.html It is the 3rd birthday for Pink Saturday! Today, I am sharing some random pinks with you. I just returned from visiting my dear friend Shari of http://mycottageofbliss.blogspot.com/ This is my second time visiting her, and we had a blast. This is us, in a pretty victorian tea room. I will post about my visit, and the tea room in another post. You can click any picture to enlarge.

Some beautiful pink roses on my coffee table! Can you tell I love, love pink roses!!



A pretty pink thrifted creamer.





Some things from a buffet table vignette.







Here are some of my favorite teacups. thanks so much for coming by. Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Please be sure to stop by Beverly's for some cake, and more pretties!












15 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh how fun to meet a fellow blogger! Love all the pinks you've shared today. Especially love the faux cake under glass and all those precious pink teacups!

Big PINK SATURDAY Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Holly said...

Hi Debbie~
What a lovely blog you have and a wonderful post! such pink pretties!
I hope you have a wonderful pink Saturday!
blessings!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Beautiful roses, Debbie! That faux cake under glass is adorable and I LOVE your tea cups! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Pink Saturday weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Shabbyprimdelights said...

What girl doesnt love pink roses.
HPS
Michelle

LV said...

A wonderful display of pinks.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pinks!

Happy Pink Saturday!
hugs
Charo

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love all your pinks you showed us today! I love your fake cake inside that pretty cloche. Great PINK post! Happy Pink Saturday, I'm also celebrating it at Beverly's!
Have a great weekend too.
FABBY

Shari @ My Cottage of Bliss said...

Tea with you was soooo much fun, GF! Can't wait to do it again. :)

Love all your other pretty pinks too!

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Hi Debbie, I do hope you have green tea to put in those pretty cups. That sweet little bunny is hoping so too!

HBDAYPS

LL

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday. I am so glad you are here with us today.

You girls must have had a great time together. And, I love your pink blooms.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Debbie,
What a beautiful tea room and lovely pinks! Can't wait to see more!

I am catching up on my visits as i have been redoing the Kitchen!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Susan said...

What a sweet little creamer! The teacups on your buffet are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, So nice to meet you too!! Thank you for finding me and posting a sweet comment :)
I am going to follow your blog too, so that I can find you again! I can't wait to see more of your beautiful Blog.

Jannet

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
What a charming Blog you have. I think it was inviting to me because I love pink roses and I love teacups. In fact, I just bought a pink rose teaacup and saucer at Home Goods yesterday. My favorite is red roses. Me and my daughters just started a new Blog, and would love it if you could visit us. The link is http://redrosealley.blogspot.com Have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Cindy said...

It makes me so happy to see you and Shari together! One of these days I need to meet both of you!